Wedding Planning & Coordination
Let's throw out tradition and do your wedding differently. Do you want to create a fulfilling, memorable experience for you, your future spouse, and your guests? Then Stellaluna Events is your Michigan wedding planner or wedding coordinator.
We've planned and coordinated weddings in Kalamazoo, South Haven, and Traverse City. We have a special place in our hearts for lakeside weddings, including weddings at Lake Michigan, Traverse City, Holland, South Haven, Grand Haven, and Northern Michigan.
May-October starting at $2,200
November-April starting at $1,900
You have everything planned and under control, but the thought of the execution of the day is scary—We’ve got you!
With this package we will assist you in creating one rockin’ timeline that is filled with all the details. Then, we'll execute the wedding day from start to finish so you can focus on sipping mimosas, dancing till your feet hurt and loving on your friends and family well.
Included in Coordination:
- Initial consultation and 3 pre-event meetings starting 6 months out from wedding date.
- Complimentary online planning dashboard complete with detailed checklist, budget, timeline, vendor contacts and more.
- Recommendations on vendors, wedding etiquette and wedding related questions.
- Creation of minute-to-minute wedding day timeline starting 6 months out.
- Communication with vendors and details 1 month and 2 weeks out.
- Point of contact for vendors day of and day before wedding.
- Orchestration of ceremony rehearsal.
- Set-up and takedown of décor items including (but not limited to):
- Table numbers
- Floral placement
- Coordination and execution of the whole wedding day from start to finish.
There is no limit on day of wedding hours, email or phone communication and we are available for any and all questions once the package is booked.
starting at $1,600
Struggling to bring it all together? Honey, we get it! With a sea of ideas on Pinterest and a thousand recommendations coming your way it's hard to bring it all together.
We love designing events that are a true representation of your unique story, rather than just doing whats trendy. We start with a detailed questionnaire to get to know you, your story and your vibe. Followed by a Color Palette Proposal and an in depth Event Design Proposal, we make sure that no detail is overlooked.
Included in Event Design:
- Initial consultation and 2 pre-event meetings.
- Creation of detailed floor plan.
- Color Palette proposal with four palette options.
- Event Design Proposal with 10 pages of décor and design recommendations, including the following:
- 1-2 invitation suite recommendations
- Ceremony decor
- Cocktail hour decor
- Reception tablescape design
- Floor plan inspiration
- Floral inspiration
- Linen colors and textures
- Attire recommendations (if not already decided on)
- Cost estimates
- Full list of vendors and resources of where the items can be found
- Event Design Proposal review via phone or video
Though our Event Design Proposals are very detailed with images, a cost breakdown and recommendations of where to purchase/rent your decor items, this package does not include the actual decor and items in the proposal and is meant to act as a guide to executing your wedding.
Contact Stellaluna Events
Curious about how wedding planning and coordination work? We'd love to send you more details— just fill in the form below.